1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10-Neon, checking in

Discussion in 'BlizzCon 2007' started by 10-Neon, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

10-Neon, checking in

Discussion in 'BlizzCon 2007' started by 10-Neon, Aug 3, 2007.

1. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

Gainesville, FL
    I am finding that I am really terrible with Terran, my Protoss isn't too bad, though. I have still not built a single Mothership or Thor... han't even touched the Carriers(not called Tempests anymore, have Interceptors) an or Battlecruisers either. I've been hanging out on the lower tech tree. I've been able to address all of the non-Zerg relaed questions so far, however I am sure you have too, since a lot was covered in the Terran announcement.

2. Remy

Remy New Member

US East Coast
    It's great to hear from you guys 10-Neon and Tym29. We thank you for working like busy little bees to get info and insight for us, but still don't forget to have fun.

When BlizzCon comes to its end and they're about to shut the doors, do feel free to grab one of the SC devs and forcefully extract info on Zerg. Make sure it's right at the end when it doesn't matter if you get kicked out. If the bastard won't budge and you run out of time just bring him back and we'll question him here.

Ummm... no, a big NO at that. That is only because our admin does a lot of work behind the scenes. If he actively participated in discussions he would slap me silly with power levels, but then we also we not have such a dedicated admin doing such a kickass admin work.

I wish everyone would appreciate the good work the Admin is doing, even if you can't really tell what he's doing right away. He is always working while unseen, many times even if he isn't logged on he's still working to improve this site for everyone. Kindly give him props when you see him around.

3. ArchLimit

ArchLimit New Member

@Remy. Agreed. Major props to the Admin. This is an amazing site and very well managed. I just gave my last powerup to Ych9 though, lol. So for the Admin, here is a nice big sweaty *PROPS!*

4. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

......Ew......

But yeah, the admin rulez.....Made this the best forum.....Like, in the history of forum.....It totally pwns the Romans.

5. burkid

burkid New Member

wow fenix. i lol'd.

:powerup: to our admin, the best out there!

6. Tym29

Tym29 New Member

Neon it was great to see you at the event. It’s a shame we didn’t take the chance play a round or two. I found I liked the Protoss more as well, but they’ve always been my favorite. The terran tech tree just seemed too convoluted. I got a chance to team up with some very awesome players the second day. Its amazing the strategies you can come up with when the pressure is really on. I ended up playing Protoss almost exclusively.

Props to the admin for a great weekend!

7. Tym29

Tym29 New Member

maybe he needed to sleep off all the excitement. It was a good event with loads to see thouhg i didn't spend much time out of the SC2 pin. I think he was looking at a long flight home so maybe hes a little jetlagged :sleeping:

8. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

Gainesville, FL
    I reported once on the second day too, on this thread. It was short though because I was more pressed for time than the first time.

I agree with Tym on pretty much everything. My first impression of the Terran tech tree was that it was about 2x more complected than the Protoss.

I have quite a lot of pages worth of impressions to post, but I've seen that most of what I've observed has already been covered.

I'll give that update a dedicated thread, because there will be a lot of it, and there will be some photos too.

9. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Man, what I would do for the demo of this game...

10. Tym29

Tym29 New Member

I keep thinking the same thing im not sure I can hold out a few more years :-\

11. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

Gainesville, FL
    I've been waiting for Spore since it was announced. You just go numb after a while, or literally go insane with the constant anticipation. I'd chose the numbness route, because they might not let you play StarCraft II from a mental institution.

12. Ryno

Ryno New Member

oh man Spore is another epic game im waiting for but after it was announced and there was that 30 min video explaining it, i havent heard much since...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.