1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archon Toilet Reborn

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Xita, Sep 19, 2011.

Archon Toilet Reborn

Discussion in 'Protoss' started by Xita, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Xita

Xita New Member

Well I saw this thing online a while ago, so I'm not sure if it's old news by now. If so, disregard this post completely.

Anyways, what I saw was somebody's idea of an Archon toilet. Since units coming out of vortex get an invulnerability bonus, to counter that, you use about 6 sentries to surround the units with force fields. Since the vortex does destroy force fields, you need to time it perfectly so that you get the units trapped while they're being dissipated. Then, instead of using Archons, which are massive and will destroy the fields, you use either Psionic Storm or Colossi(or both) to quickly kill all the units. This apparently works wonders on mass roaches, mass M&Ms, mass stalkers, etc.

2. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    cool. where'd u get archon toilet from? is it from this site?? btw i sincerely meant that -- cool.

3. Xita

Xita New Member

Archon toilet is a thing that used to be OP. You use vortex and when the units come out of vortex you use the archons AOE attacks to quickly kill everyone.

4. Stirlitz

Stirlitz Member

Greece
    IIRC they had made it so that you couldn't FF trap units that come out of vortex long before they added the invulnerability fix for archon toilet, though I'm not 100% sure about it... Still, this version would be so hard to apply(timing force fields etc) that I don't think would work...

5. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    archon toilet is not viable anymore, not only does it remove FF, it renders the units within the vortex to be invulnurable for a couple of seconds once they get out.

if you want to see a good archon toilet for funnzies before they patched it, here you go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMj9N9MAfb0