1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlenet login issue

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Tech Support' started by damagereport, Apr 28, 2012.

Battlenet login issue

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Tech Support' started by damagereport, Apr 28, 2012.

1. damagereport

damagereport New Member

Hi everyone,

I am unable to login to the SEA sc2 battlenet server, it comes up with the below message:

"Battle.net May be temporarily unavailable or you internet connection may be down. Please check your connection and try logging in again."

I can login to the North American server but then am unable to play any multiplayer matches, it just keeps searching and never finds any games - sames with custom matches. This only started happening yesterday.

Since then I have re-installed sc2, tried opening the ports on my router that are listed on multiple support sites (including this sites suggestions 1119, 1120, 3724, 6881 - 6999), run the game as an admin and made sure to disable firewall/antivirus/proxy settings - no luck.

I have not installed any new apps within the past few weeks so nothing should have changed. Other games still work fine.

NOTE: I would have posted this on the battlenet forums but can't get onto them either, hoping these issues are related.

Appreciate any help,

damagereport