1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bronze league tournament by woodcupgaming

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Dimacules, Jun 4, 2011.

Bronze league tournament by woodcupgaming

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Dimacules, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Dimacules

Dimacules New Member

Hey! I am new to this forum, and I would like to spread the word about a bronze tournament called The wood cup. We will have a stream, and brackets, signups are at https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGZ1UDRyVkg0U3Rnd0xVeG4wVGxkU0E6MQ

Signups will end the 7th at 7 PM EST and we will be playing the next day at 7PM EST. You must be in the woodcupgaming channel at 6PM EST if you plan to play. Only Bronze league palyers allowed.

The event will be fun and I look forward to casting all of you who decide to play. Here is the stream URL: www.livestream.com/woodcupgaming\
    Check this thread for updates. We plan to host weekly tourneys, and we will have VODs on Youtube.

Thanks!
    -Dima

PS: If I left anything out or can improve on anything in this tournament tell me in this thread!
    PPS: Depending on how many signups we get we are asking everyone to be in the channel, we then will inform you on if you are playing or not. Please bear with us!

2. Hyubushu

Hyubushu New Member

lol still use livestream? shoulda made the switch to J tv or something better

3. Dimacules

Dimacules New Member

Lol yeah I don't liek to pay for Dynno, I'm not very experienced in streaming, so there may be a way around it xD.

4. DamagedGamers

DamagedGamers New Member

Sounds interesting. I'll get my friend to do it, he's bronze :D

5. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    You can buy xsplit for peanuts right now. I just started streaming a week ago but I bought it right off the bat because it's such a good deal. Plus it's one of the best if not the best piece of software to use for streaming.

http://www.xsplit.com

Good luck with the tournament.

6. Saelus

Saelus New Member

I'll make the next tourney stupid work in the way