1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite campaign in SC?

Discussion in 'StarCraft Original' started by Meyerm, Aug 31, 2011.

?

What's Your favorite campaign?

1. episode 1 (vanilla SC Terran)

50.0%
  2. episode 2 (Vanilla sc Zerg)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. episode 3 (vanilla sc protoss)

33.3%
  4. episode 4 (bw protoss)

16.7%
  5. episode 5 (bw Terran)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. episode 6 (bw Zerg)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Favorite campaign in SC?

Discussion in 'StarCraft Original' started by Meyerm, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Meyerm

Meyerm New Member

Mar Sara (kidding), Chicago
    I just want to see everyone's input on what their favorite sc campaign is. This includes brood war. Personally, my favorite is actually episode 1, the vanilla SC Terran campaign. Starting as Magistrate of a rag-tag miltia on a backwater colony, abandoned by your superiors to the Zerg and join forces with a rebel group for survival, and helping the Sons of Korhal defeat the Confederates only to end up going independent again at the end made it a fascinating story. If i was to choose a second favorite it would be episode 3, the Protoss campaign. The desperate struggle to defeat the Zerg, while the only solution being forbidden heretics to the Khala, and the struggle for unity.

2. Akamaru

Akamaru New Member

There u go, Terran FTW

3. Gandromidar

Gandromidar New Member

Queensland, Australia
    I prefer the BW Protoss one.. I mean, having to evacuate as many Protoss as possible from Aiur to the world of the people they betrayed? Interesting. :3

4. Storm Chaser

Storm Chaser New Member

I honestly wished there were more missions like the one on Mar Sara, the last one i mean, where you do a sort of defending yourself mission until the help arrives.
    I somewhat wished they had one like that in the broodwar campaign or another one somewhere, i loved it much more than any other mission.