1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/Gravity Signature Tutorial.\

Discussion in 'Graphics Tutorials and Help Request' started by Inside Sin, Dec 7, 2007.

/Gravity Signature Tutorial.\

1. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
  2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Yeah, it's the smudging that bugs me with your sigs :)
    I have a few suggestions:
    - Specifics. You said do this and that but you never actually stated what you did in that image, especially for the background. A tutorial should be something that can be followed in an image editing program, step by step, to give roughly the same result as in the tutorial.
    - Your language use is way too sophisticated. Tutorials are for people who are not familiar with image editing (those who are don't need tutorials, they can experiment and find out things themselves), so words like render, C4DS should at least be explained if not avoided.
    - Author's comment (on the image) is a definite no-no. It's up to the readers to evaluate the tutorial, not you.
    - Take your time with creating the tutorial. If you rush your work you are more likely to do mistakes (typos, mix up things, etc.) that can give the impression that you don't care. Sloppy work will not be remembered/kept by the audience ;)

3. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Yeah, the other tutorial is MUCH better imo.

Thanks for the hints.

4. -LT-

-LT- New Member

What is C4D?

5. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Its a special type of render that has been made and rendered using Cinema 4D.

:)

6. -LT-

-LT- New Member

Can you tell me where can I download those renders and can I use them in photoshop without having Cinema 4D?