1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PRUSSIA, Aug 3, 2012.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PRUSSIA, Aug 3, 2012.

1. PRUSSIA

PRUSSIA New Member

Tarsonis
    Hello! My name is PRUSSIA. My beloved old site, Starcraft-Source, is now officially dead and I move to this place in search of new life and new ideas.

A bit of myself: I play exclusively terran, am currently in gold league (although I feel I should be in silver since I've lost 75% of my games in gold) 1v1, and have not really experimented in anything more than 1v1, although I am in bronze 2v2. I got starcraft 2 very recently, although I'm a big fan of the original starcraft and BW, as well as following SC2 news closely since it was first announced in 2007.

I hope that through participation in this site I can discover new builds and new ways to improve myself as a Starcraft 2 player. I also hope to stumble upon interesting ideas regarding story and unit design, as well as lore.

That's all for me! See you guys on this forum, or on the battlefield.

2. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Well welcome prussia....

I am a protoss player. I never played much 1v1 since I got screwed with my placement matches, but 2v2 with a buddy of mine, we are platinum.

3. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Yoyoyo, mr. Prussia. Imma ijffdrie, lord of randomness, spam and the local cantina.

4. PRUSSIA

PRUSSIA New Member

Tarsonis
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being dead and 10 being bustling), how active would you rank this forum?

5. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

2, maybe 3.