1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheWarOwl, Mar 28, 2011.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheWarOwl, Mar 28, 2011.

1. TheWarOwl

TheWarOwl New Member

USA
    Greetings, The War Owl is here,

I've been looking for a nice Starcraft2 forum to call home and this place looks nice. I'm not a very good player myself, but I'm in love with the game, and would be happy to discuss strategy.

As I'm not very good at the game myself, I've taken up making YouTube commentaries, the link to which is in my sig. Seeya around the forums and be nice to me, because I am wise in all ways of war.

Regards,
    The War Owl

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I bet you're meetyowllegs!

Welcome to the fora, enjoy your stay.

ps there are quite a few guides and discussions here that can easily help you improve if you want.

pps just checked out one of your casts... might want to turn off the replay progress bar... other than that, your pace and voice is good.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  3. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    yeah welcome here ^^

4. TheWarOwl

TheWarOwl New Member

USA
    Thanks for the advice with turning off the progress bar. I realize it'd make sense not to ruin when the game was going to end for cinematic purposes. I need it when I'm casting though so I'll just throw a big ugly logo over it or something.

5. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Could you elaborate on what requests you take? Cheese? 2v2(+)? I may have a replay or two that I'd definitely enjoy some commentating on by someone like you.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  6. TheWarOwl

TheWarOwl New Member

USA
    I do it all!

If its interesting and I feel I can make it entertaining I will cast it. I do have standards however, despite what is apparent on my channel. I've cast many games I've felt were not entertaining enough and had to scrap.

Send your replays to TheWarOwl@gmail.com if you think you have something, and I'll definitely record a cast of it but if I upload it or not is a tossup.