1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mav, Sep 9, 2010.

Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mav, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Mav

Mav Guest

Hey guys, I was looking around for another sc forum besides the offical one, so here I am!

I hope to meet more players here, and learn to get better. I wouldn't mind trying to go to tournaments once I get good enough either.

Quick SC background:

Played the original sc since about '05. I was mediocre, but really didnt get a ton of 1v1 non-money experience, mainly due to the flood of bgh and fastest in the public lobbies. I still was able to do some ladder matches though. I mained protoss. My second best was zerg, and I was horrible with terran, even though they were my favorite race. Big UMS fan too.

Started playing Sc2 the day it came out. This time around I'm maining terran, I work a lot better with them this time around. I still use protoss too, but mainly in teams. Zerg I haven't played much of, but I still don't mind them.

I'm currently platinum league 1v1, been fluctuating in the 10-30 range in my division.

Other interesting info:

I am involved in the tournament scene of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I'm considered one of the best players in Pennsylvania, and have been to several tournaments, including the first two MLGs this year, placing 49/184 and terrible(lol) respectively. Sadly I couldn't make raleigh, and I don't have enough money for DC. Otherwise I would go and probably watch more sc2 than play brawl, lol. I'd enter both events if I could, but MLG prohibits it.

2. TRAVENPORT

TRAVENPORT Guest

I used to play competetive brawl a while back as well. I stopped before MLG picked it up tho. Snake main