1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant recover my sc2 account password,please help!

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Tech Support' started by maddog, Jun 20, 2012.

I cant recover my sc2 account password,please help!

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Tech Support' started by maddog, Jun 20, 2012.

1. maddog

maddog New Member

So i havent played starcraft 2 in years and naturaly i forgot my password.
    That happens to me with many games i havent played for a long time,however it's no problem since i can just use my email and recover my password.
    But hey,why would blizzard make live easy for you and allow you to use just your email to recover your password LIKE EVERY OTHER company would do.
    They want me to fill in my first and last name(and i dont like using my real name on the internet.when ever i have to type in those stupid names i just write down some random crap like asd dsa and such).

i found out there is no blizzard live chat.
    I found out their ticket submition thingy is the most broken tool on the internet.
    I find out that in order to post in their forums,and say you cant login to your account,you need to first login into your account to do so(AWSOME LOGIC there blizz!!).
    After 3 hours of trying to call them i find out no one even bother *****ing their phone.
    What i didnt find out is do they actually have ANY sort of support email that i can contact?

I would really apreciate some help here guys as i am getting mighty desparate :( .