1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shaft, Apr 17, 2014.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shaft, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Shaft

Shaft New Member

Hey guys I'm new here :) It's great to meet you guys. A friend of mine directed me to these forums because I was looking for a cool, friendly community to talk StarCraft 2 with. I'm an aspiring pro gamer working his way back up the ladder (had to take a break for RL reasons) as well as a caster and coach. I'm hoping to get back in touch with the community and I hope you guys can help me with that <3!

2. crunchyg

crunchyg Administrator

Welcome! Always good to have members who know what they're talking about. :)

3. Shaft

Shaft New Member

I love these forums! As a former admin of DotaPortal.com and Dota-Allstars.com, I can tell how much work went into some of these mods. It's amazing stuff, I really like what you're doing here and I'm super surprised there's not more of a thriving community here! Hopefully we can fix that together :D

4. crunchyg

crunchyg Administrator

It used to be very lively and then quieted down because the old owner sold the site to someone who didn't care much about it, and by the time I took over, a lot of the old members left.

If you have any ideas about breathing new life into the forum, feel free to PM me!

5. Stunt

Stunt New Member

Lawrenceville, GA
    Welcome Shaft. I too am new here. Hey crunchy! Keep up the great work. I'm happy this is here for us, thank you sir.

6. crunchyg

crunchyg Administrator