1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kuvasz recruiting

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kuvasz, Jan 19, 2011.

kuvasz recruiting

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kuvasz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I had no idea where to put this. Anyway.

I've arrived at the conclusion that my 2v2 partner (and real life friend) has become a custom game junkie. Sure, it's exam period, but even when he plays he prefers custom games with a mutual friend of ours. Even though we were soaring and were sure to hit diamond soon. Anyway.

Now I'm recruiting people primarily for 2v2 and 3v3 and their co-op variants, but if a 4th person can tag along then all the better. Requirements (because I'm after fun and achievements and I want the latter at a reasonable pace):
    • At least platinum ranking in at least 2 leagues (so basically like me). Not pro, but competitive.
    • Skype. For fun, co-ordinated games. Accents are fine, I've been trained ;)
    • EU region.
    • Relative activity. Something like a couple of hours for each three days maybe? Not sure, but you get the idea.
    I still have a lot of achievements to get so it'd be nice if candidates would have at least about 2000 points so I don't need to go back for a lot of points. You can click my signature for details. But while there is emphasis on achievements, there's also a lot on fun and team games.

Sorry if it sounds a bit strict. I'm just a bit tense because of my friend's betrayal :D

Hope to see some responses.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    If only that third requirement wan't there, I would have accepted >.<

I know, you should get the US version to play on our servers :D

3. Stirlitz

Stirlitz Member

Greece
    I've got very little xp in team games, but I'd be willing to try some(Most of the games in my profile are team, but those are my ex-roommate's who plays from my pc while I'm studying from time to time since he lacks a pc that can play sc2)...

But I'm taking some time off, for exams... If this is still open in the future I'd love to try... I'm also not plat anywhere yet, but aim on getting that fast as soon as I get back to playing...