1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Request: Tutorial: Beginner's Graphics-The Basics and Concepts.

Discussion in 'Graphics Tutorials and Help Request' started by EatMeReturns, Oct 20, 2007.

Major Request: Tutorial: Beginner's Graphics-The Basics and Concepts.

1. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Hey, im looking for a major tutorial that basically helps gets noobs (like me) started on graphics editing. I have always wanted to create super-cool pictures, but all the tutorials i find online want me to already know what a layer is!!! I was wondering if any individual or group of individuals here could possibly create a tutorial that explains graphics editing with Photoshop or similar applications for the extreme beginner.

2. -LT-

-LT- New Member

Well, I learned all I know from these tutorials on the web. You just have to figure out
    some stuff by yourself. I am not very good at making tutorials, but if I find some good tutorial
    that can help you, I will let you know. Good luck with learning Photoshop. :thumbup:

3. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I suggest you try the Photoshop Top Secret DVD tutorials, it explains basic things and if you start from DVD1 then you should gradually learn the new things. It's a good way of learning because you can do it while watching it so the things actually happen under your hands.

You can also ask me via PM or MSN, I'd be happy to share my (limited) knowledge on Photoshop :)

4. SD-Count

SD-Count New Member

If these two above me don't help as much as you need I can always make one, but it'll be awhile, I'm on request status atm.

5. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Damn, I know some super noob style tuts, but they're all in Dutch... :p