1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Competitors FightNightSC

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Rockthedojo, Nov 3, 2010.

Need Competitors FightNightSC

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Rockthedojo, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Rockthedojo

Rockthedojo New Member

Doing Casted everyday player 1v1s on my youtube channel. Its getting kinda old casting friends playing each other, looking for players of any skill level you can challenge past competitors or we could set up a new match if theres no one in your league.

Basic rules of FightnightSC upon competing your under basic obligation to compete if you are challenged and you can challenge anyone at anytime basically I just wont have the same person playing two games in a row. You can also rematch someone after about a months time if you feel you have trained sufficently enough to beat them.

Also you can sumbit a picture or some other form of avatar to represent you for the character select screen this avatar will more or less immortalize you on my starting selection screen.

Check out what I got so far message me here on on youtube if your interested in throwin down.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FightNightSC#p/a/u/1/ZCpz-ol2nwo
    Also I do all my own music animation and graphics for FightnightSC =oP this link is best cause you get to see the intro and stuff.