1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SC2 - How it should have ended

Discussion in 'Wings of Liberty Campaign Discussion' started by Markkoh, Aug 11, 2010.

SC2 - How it should have ended

1. Markkoh

Markkoh New Member

Ok, not offence to blizzard in any way, but I found the ending to Starcraft 2 a little bit too bland and boring. So I diceded to have a go at making a new ending for Starcraft 2 and to try and incorporate more cast and story for the beginning of Heart of the Swarm.

So after many hours of editing I was finally able to create an ending worthy of starcraft 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6CVd4CAZ70

2. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Lol! I actually laughed at that. ^^
    But seriously, I prefer the ending Blizzard came up with. That, and remember that it's a trilogy. ;)

3. Kaaraa

Kaaraa Space Junkie

United States
    TBH I expected Tychus's face to be replaced by that of Rick Astley, and all that that implies.

Seriously though, the campaign did feel a little underwhelming after all the hype. Some of the achievements are quite satisfying to get, but it felt like the majority of the campaign was made up of side missions. On the other hand, I blew through the campaign on Normal difficulty within three days of getting my copy of SC2. Hopefully the Hard playthrough I'm in the middle of will be a bit more satisfying.

4. Markkoh

Markkoh New Member

cheers everyone!

5. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Aahhahhahahah that is so funny!

I love it