1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starcraft 2 mini Tournament

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Aaramus19, Oct 21, 2011.

Starcraft 2 mini Tournament

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Aaramus19, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London
    After a few small tournaments I had with my friends I have decided to host my own tournament online and I was wondering if anybody on here is interested. There will be a prize available for the winner but the idea of this is just to have some fun and to see whether I will be able to host larger versions of this in the future.

Ok so here are the requirements:

- Must be on the EU server (sorry to those in the US it's just too much trouble for me)
    - No Master or Grand Master league players.
    - Must have a Steam account to accept your prize (I will explain this in a moment)

Remember that this is just mainly a little bit of fun for those participating. I will be recording the matches live or using replays to have a go at casting some SC2 games. These will be posted on my own personal Youtube channel "Stgbash5".

As i've mentioned before there is a prize available. You will be able to choose any game that is available on Steam for under £20 ( 22 euros). Therefore you will need a Steam Account. I will do this by purchasing the game for you and will send you the gift code.

There is a 4 player limit as I will need to do this in a single day. The first 2 matches and the 3rd/4th position play offs will be a single game with the Finals being a best of 3 series.

I do not have the date available so if you are interested then please be patient and have time available. The first 4 players to contact me will be put into the tournament however I will be keeping some resverves in case they cannot participate. The most likely dates that this tournament will be hosted on is the 12th or 13th of November

If you are interesting then please send me an email with the subject line as "Starcraft 2 tournament" which must include your Starcraft 2 Battle.net username (so I can add you and invite you to the games) along with your race and league (for the brackets). If you like you can also add me on MSN, Skype or Youtube.

Thank you very much for reading this.
    Contacts: MSN/Email - aarondalek19@hotmail.com
    Skype - Stgbash5
    Youtube - Stgbash5
    Battle.net - Aaramus19

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London
    Is there really nobody who is interested in this?

3. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    You'd be surprised what it takes for people to get excited about tournaments. LOL

4. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London
    I'd of thought that the prize would be something to get people interested. I'll wait a little longer than see where else I can put this up.

5. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I'm over the league reqs but this sounds fun, I would apply if that's any consolation :D

6. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London
    That would be really great if you could! Could you please send me and email (look to the first comment for my address) with your Battle.net username and race. It's just a bit of fun with a nice prize added in.
    Thank you very much :).

On another note it wouldn't be too bad if I only get 3 participants as I could participate in the tournament myself in case we cannot get a 4th player.

7. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London
    Just to let you all know, the tournament has reached the 4 player limit. You can still enter but you will be placed in a reserve slot in case anybody cannot participate.

Also, very special thanks to Kuvasz who let a bunch of people know about the tournament so that I actually got some people to play! :)

8. Aaramus19

Aaramus19 New Member

London