1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'StarCraft Adventures' -> PhotoShop Skills

Discussion in 'Graphics, Wallpaper, Fanart, Signatures, etc' started by RHStag, Nov 5, 2010.

'StarCraft Adventures' -> PhotoShop Skills

1. RHStag

RHStag New Member

Hi everyone,

StarCraft Adventures is text based browser-game. The project is undergoing an update to change the way the game is played. Amongst others stats, inventory and leaderboards will be introduced.

Currently I am looking for someone with some basic Photoshop skills, you don't have to be a 'great' artist since you'll only have to make a few simple designs.

If interested please PM me. If you want to help out as a writer or want to work on the project you are equally welcome.

For more info you may visit StarCraft Adventures here.

NB. This post wasn't made for publicity purposes, I am simply looking for an artist. If this thread violates the terms of use, please delete this thread. Thank you.

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    What precisely are you looking for?

3. RHStag

RHStag New Member

I'm changing the 'design' of the game. At the moment when you play the game, it's basically text and some links to progress through the story. Currently I am redoing all of this and changing it into something like this:
    [​IMG]
    I am adding an inventory and stats (strength, agility etc.) and some statistics to show how far down the story you are (choices made, secrets discovered etc.) I need some creative artists and see what they think would be a 'good' design.

Working on it currently and it'l look something like this (captions still need to be changed, I just copied this off DA)
    [​IMG]
    So basically I am looking for people who think that the above images are hideous and want to improve / redo them :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  4. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    They're not exactly hideous, but I'm game. AIM/MSNIM?

5. RHStag

RHStag New Member