1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terran Teaching: Providing Free Help to All Terrans!

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by remaerc, Apr 15, 2012.

Terran Teaching: Providing Free Help to All Terrans!

1. remaerc

remaerc New Member

Hey guys!

My name is Sam Creamer and I have struggled to find anybody dedicated to helping terrans so that is what I shall do. I am a grandmaster player on SEA server and high master on NA server. I live in Canada.

I have some strat videos up on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TerranTeaching

If you have any questions or would like free coaching, I am more than willing to provide free services if I can be of any help. I am consistently up to date on the meta game of all three matchups and can help in that sense.

SEA: nRvRemaerc.171
    NA: TqLRemaerc.858

Add me on SC2 for any questions, I'll also check this website if you want to PM me here. I can help you guys achieve that promotion whether it's getting out of bronze or leveling to master!

2. PRUSSIA

PRUSSIA New Member

Tarsonis
    Thanks! I have next to no knowledge of build orders or general strategies, I hope you can help me out :)

Although I see no videos on the page linked...maybe wrong link?