1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Zerg and Their Traitor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Seriais, Feb 14, 2009.

?

What do you think should happen to Zera?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2009.
  1. I think Zera should transform and be taken by the Zerg to their base.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Zera should be killed by the hydralisks, for they show no mercy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Zera is smart, so she should get away with wounds, but should not die.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%

The Zerg and Their Traitor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Seriais, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Seriais

Seriais New Member

Zera was an unusaul girl, for her DNA showed she was part Zerg. During the school day people laughed at her and joked about her, for not only one, but two reasons. She could also turn into a defiler and zergling.
    On a normal day of school, she would turn into a zerg about four times to scare people. She had no friends, and was always bored.
    Generations ago, the terrans did an experiment in one of their labs with a few zerg they caught. They took DNA from a zergling and a defiler and transfered it to a human girl about twenty years old to see if they could transform and become a terrin spy. Now, seven decades later, a human had that power, the power to transform.. A thirteen year old girl.
    May fifth was no ordinary day in her life, as it was about to change it. She was in her room at Seven o'clock P.M. Her room was twelve feet by twelve feet with a long dresser with a high mirror and some shelves and drawers at approxamitly the north side along with a dragon poster and a bunk bed with two dresserrs under it. Her closet door was on the south side a long with some other junk. Her door to the hall way was on the west side with a torch close to it on the south side.
    She was reading when three five foot long claws suddenly came through her east wall.

If you like this story so far, please post and tell me!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    :O
    ohh, you're gonna decide to actually write this? PM eon, i know you told him about it before x3

3. Seriais

Seriais New Member

I am hehe <.< >.>

The claws were straight , but sickle shaped near the end. Zera threw her book and backed toward the north west corner of her room near her door. She had never seen those claws in person, but knew what they were. The claws cutting her wall were hydralisk claws.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. bralbers

bralbers New Member

North Carolina, USA
    Hmm, I'm kinda hooked. I'd like to see how this story plays out.

5. Seriais

Seriais New Member

Wow.-_- No one voted for my second option! And nice sigy Bralbers. Anyway, back to story.

Zera was in a corner as the hydras busted a chunk or her wall away. Seven hyralisks headed toward her, cornering her.She remembered the words of her grandmother, "The only thing Zerg fear is fire." Every Zerg was made of musle and a thin layer of skin. Fire burned their sensitive tissue, consuming them alive as it would eat away at their bodies since they had little moisture and a thinner layer of skin.
    Zera reached at a torch haning just above her and wheld it in front of her as the hydralisks backed away. Their bone like struckture fleed out of the hole they came in from, though Zera knew they'd be back in a matter of minutes. She flew down the hallway and stairs and another staircase again into the basement, lighting every torch in the house. Her basement was long and wide with a computer near the stairs and another one diagonal from it. There was a couch in front of a T.V. along as in front of a bed with a box on it.

The hydras poured threw her room and followed her scent down the house to the basement with more hydras then ever before.

Is anyone going to post? 'Cause i think this thread is dead. and i have alot more of this to add.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. Phase

Phase New Member

Is this set in 2009? Are the zerg some kind of fluffy puppies? My suggestion is to make it more Star-istic.

7. Seriais

Seriais New Member

-_-

THeyy emerged in her basement, but she was gone. all they could see was a cardboard box, lying in the middle of the ground. THey tried to tear it open, but it wouldn't come apart. Something was keeping it together, and they had to find out.

Zera was in the box, and she was morphing. SHe knew this was her only chance of surviving, and she chose to morph into a defiler. THe thick substance created from the coccon was keeping the box together, but she could feel the hydras' claws rip into her. It hurt, but the morph was fast. the box was begining to give; she felt her coccon start to sag. The morph finished, and the coccon gave way, making her flop onto her back, as a defiler, SHe rolled over, and noticed the hydras were staring at her.

"you us?" she felt the thought enter her mind; Zerg could talk telepathicly if needed, but they were only capable of simply thoughts.

"yes, am" she replied, trying to sound exactky like the Zerg. SHe didn't know if they were convinced, but one said "follow" and they all turned and left. When they looked back at her, she knew what she needed to do. She had tofollow, or she'd be killed.

Are you a Warriors fan?

then check out
    http://s2.webstarts.com/sunnyhills/
    http://s2.webstarts.com/sunnyforest/index.html
    http://warriorsroleplay.webstarts.com/index.html

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  8. Darakk

Darakk New Member

I think this thread should live to see another day, i like the storyline . very significant , plus i just love zerg to death :3

9. Seriais

Seriais New Member

I loves them too =3

Zera followed the Zerg out, to find the place she lived infested with creep. Infestors were scatterd through out the area, with lings rushing in from the mouth of a few nydus worms. Overlords dropped in hydras and ultras, while mutalisks, broodlords, and corruptors flew overhead to attack anything that tried to escape. Her home world was slowly being over taken.

She followed the Zerg to the mouth of a nydus worm. The hydras climbed up and into it's mouth, and she followed. She was suprised how sturdy the worm's mouth was, and how light it was inside. Sacks lined it's throat that glowed in the dark, lighting the path. She crawled carefully through the worm, careful not to lose sight of the leading hydras. She crawled through it's tail, which could attach and detattach from the nydus network, emerging from the network to the zerg's base. Creep covered the ground, pulsing and moving. Buildings were waiting in circles, watching her. The leaned in as far as their roots would let them, watching her move. She looked around, when a voice echoed in her head.

"Protoss base near. Attack" The overmind. Only the overmind could give thoughts to the Zerg in such a commanding way. they hydras that lead her moved, and she followed. they traveled to a nearby ledge where Zeolots and stalkers were attacking, slicing down hydras and tearing at Zerglings.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  10. Smapalago

Smapalago New Member

I had an idea very similar to yours, except they were called the Ghostlords. They used their technology to enslave ghosts, and then turn around and use the ghosts to take over earth.