1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is Somasu

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Somasu, Jul 30, 2011.

This is Somasu

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Somasu, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Somasu

Somasu New Member

Hello, SC2 community! My name is Somasu, but you can shorten it to Soma if you so desire.

I played a lot of Starcraft: Brood War about 6-7 years ago before I lost my computer to a bug and didn't get a new one until pretty recently. Now that I've got one again and a copy of SC2, I'm ready to pick up the game again and hopefully learn something new about it.

I'm definitely feel pretty new to the game at this point, but am very willing to learn and practice in order to hopefully gain back some of my old skill as well as improve my strategy and gameplay. What better way to do that than to join the actual forums, eh?

Anyway, hope to hang around here more often and perhaps even make a few friends along the way!

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Finally someone sensible. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. Though the site is not particularly active for discussions, our existing posts can help you improve your gameplay and meet others. We have a nickname.code thread, for example, as well as various articles and threads on certain strategies and matchups. To start off with, it might be an idea to tell us a bit more about yourself and post your nickname and character code, as well as gateway, if you're comfortable with it.

Too long a response already. Welcome :)

3. rifT_Theory

rifT_Theory New Member

Singapore
    Hi there! Glad to have you around. We don't get alot of people who remember StarCraft BroodWar. It is good that we have veterans around =D. Also, like what kuvasz said above, you might want to share abit more about yourself ^_^