1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial: Making Signatures (Various types)

Discussion in 'Graphics Tutorials and Help Request' started by Aberz™, Aug 24, 2008.

Tutorial: Making Signatures (Various types)

1. Aberz™

Aberz™ New Member

Here are a few simple tutorials that I have made, they include Simple and Intermediate tutorials that were done in PhotoshopCS3.

Click on the sig to see tutorial, and post results if you wish.

ENJOY

**SIMPLE**----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryu and Ken tutorial.
    [​IMG]

Mario
    [​IMG]

**INTERMEDIATE**----------------------------------------------------------------------

Muk tutorial
    [​IMG]

juggernaut
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    The first two aren't detailed enough, especially considering they're supposed to be simple sigs and tutorials that are meant for people not too familiar with image editing. You haven't even stated which program you used :D

As a global advice, you should pay attention to your spelling and you should correct typos. Also make more detailed steps both in text and in image.

Nice effort though, and thanks for sharing.

3. Aberz™

Aberz™ New Member

LMAO, they aren't detailed because they are suppose to be simple lol.
    as for what program I use, I wasn't done editing the page, I was trying to add like 10 tutorials, but the forum only allows 4 per thread. If you don't like them, then I guess I can just erase them LMAO.

4. kuvasz

Hungary
    I said I like them.

People who understand such simple instructions don't need tutorials. Conversely, people who need tutorials need detailed steps to help them through the process of creating the image.
    At least that's my take on it.

I just wanted to give constructive criticism...

5. quicktutes1

quicktutes1 Guest

Re:Graphics Tutorials

Fantastic.......Thank you for providing wonderful information.We all want you to share more information so that we all will be benifitted.

6. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor Active Member

Sydney, Australia
    You sure about that? If I wanted to make a sig, I seriously wouldn't know where to start. That's where simple instructions are useful. It simply tells you what to do in order to replicate the desired effect. It's not telling you how to replicate one specific image or anything, it's just telling you the basic skills.

Awww.... No tute for the last one... :p

7. kuvasz

Hungary
    You should've interpreted that in light of my opinion. I guess I should've put the term between quotation marks to emphasise how they're not simple.

You can only understand these instructions if you know where things are and what they do, in which case you don't need a tutorial because you can come up with your own formulae.