1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Clans?

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by iDominican, Aug 1, 2010.

US Clans?

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by iDominican, Aug 1, 2010.

1. iDominican

iDominican Guest

I know it will probably be really hard for me to get a clan in this game i've only been playinf for two days and no I didn't play sc1 I really want to learn the game more. I like to use the protoss race so if there is any clan out there that would like to teach me that would be awesome and pretty much take me under there wing lol :D

2. Mako

Mako New Member

3. Lights

Lights New Member

Hello! We are the Templars Of Faith, Clan ToF! I main as Protoss and I play in the Platinum League. :)

Join our clan, and I'll teach you all the build orders and strategies for the Protoss!

Here is the link: Clan ToF Community We hope to play with you soon! :D

4. spydur

spydur Guest

you should try InMotion Gaming. we have people in-house that will work with you to increase your skills. www.inmotiongaming.com

5. Valor

Valor New Member

Clan xN is a new and aggressively rising Clan within the SC2 community. We currently have 45+ members of all leagues and are STILL RECRUITING! We offer a coaching program as well as many other things. Check out Clan xN at www.clanxn.com!