1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Cheese fails- The German Edition

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by syscolin, Apr 20, 2012.

When Cheese fails- The German Edition

1. syscolin

syscolin New Member

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. syscolin

syscolin New Member

So, Episode 2 ist raus!!! Ich hoffe sie gefällt euch und für Anmerkungen, Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge bin ich natürlich immer offen: Hier noch der Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodMcFEsv2k&feature=youtu.be

Lg, Sys

Sorry, but I'm going to have to let you know that this is an english-speaking forum and while I always enjoy looking at a tidbit of german language every now and then, I don't think your post is actually in accordance with the rules. /mod

Here, I ran it through a translator for you:

Well, episode 2 is out! I hope you like it and for comments, criticisms and suggestions I'm always open: Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodMc...ature=youtu.be

Lg, system

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  3. syscolin

syscolin New Member

Hey there!

I am currently reg'd at 15 different forums and i must have mixed up my english/ germans ones so sorry for that! But thx for
    translating, nice job ;)

4. syscolin

syscolin New Member

Hey there!

Guys, it's time to get epic! I got the prefect replay for Ep. 3, which I promise is better than my first 2 Episodes combined! I
    think you will enjoy it even if u dont speak the language, so plz. check it out once it's uploaded, I will obv. post a link in this
    thread when it's time :)

Cheers

5. syscolin

syscolin New Member