1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerg help

Discussion in 'StarCraft Original' started by Gandromidar, Feb 17, 2010.

Zerg help

Discussion in 'StarCraft Original' started by Gandromidar, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Gandromidar

Gandromidar New Member

Queensland, Australia
    Hey guys,

Could someone please help me with a situation in a Starcraft game I'm playing? It's on the map 'Crusader', and I'm Zerg, I started in the upper left. There used to be a Protoss in the upper right but the Terran owned it. There also used to be another Zerg at the bottom left, but the Terran also owned it. The Terran are in the bottom right. Also, I modified this map to have 50000 minerals+gas.

I only have my main base in the upper left corner, and I have taken the starting points where the defeated players started in the other corners. And I have had to rebuild several times in the upper right corner, as the strategy the *NORMAL* AI would implement would be to use a nuke on the main front of my defenses, then send in a mixed army, containing several Tanks, Battlecruisers, Wraiths, Marines etc. Usually that would overwhelm my defenses, no matter how many defensive buildings there are. They used this strategy on my bottom left expansion as well, and I am helpless when they do it. I had a large group of hydralisks defending the bottom left expansion once, and they just nuked them, I didn't think they would do it.

Can someone help?

2. almost368

almost368 New Member

that is more helpful list all guys,thanks