1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 year sc1 player thinking about buying sc2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chunky, Sep 14, 2010.

4 year sc1 player thinking about buying sc2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chunky, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Chunky

Chunky New Member

due to not alot time in my hands anymore compare when i was back in high school. still debate if i should get it. buying the game isnt the issue but i dont want to spent alot time playing it haha

but ya my name is aaron, just joined to look around see whats going on with the new sc game.

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. Just posting to let you know that I'm one of the people who attended a midnight release - and yet I barely play the game :\ I enjoy it, it's just that I don't feel myself good enough plus I usually have other things to do. So buying the game doesn't automatically mean you lose your life.

3. zeldar21

zeldar21 Guest

Hey Aaron, I have to say for sixty bucks you can't really ask for more. Starcraft 2 is going to be around for a LONG time. There is so much to do and the new Battle.net structure is awesome. You should get it now and play when you can so you can start getting those skills back!

4. Chunky

Chunky New Member

haha ya i loved the sc1, but past about 1 year or so pretty much i just got on for some ums.

ill probably get it anyway, looks pretty much just like sc1 with more units/skillz and wayyy better graphic.

i know this game will be hot for at least another 5-7 years, **** even sc1 still active after 10-11 years lol

i just been so busy finishing my car, its almost done. probably will have all the extra time over winter to play it, since i hate working on my car when its cold as **** out!