1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on strats?

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by Tehazard, Oct 11, 2011.

Advice on strats?

1. Tehazard

Tehazard New Member

South Australia
    ive uploaded all of my replays from the last few days, could someone (or a few people) please evaluate them? and tell me what im doing wrong?

http://drop.sc/search?player=#113125

(umm.. dont look at any of the chat :/ it gets a bit nasty :mad: )

i live in australia so i'll likely be online for the next 12 hours - lol
    if anyone wants to add me for a training partner i play protoss silver level NA server
    add 'TeHazard.673' and give me a message in-game.

thanks in advance for your helpfull comments and sugestions, and to haters and trolls please gtfo.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    I saw you posted a lot of threads asking for help. I going to take the extra step to help you...

As I don't have time to watch your replays because I already have a team that I have to coach, but what I can do to figure out your problem(s).

So you play protoss... what are your standard builds in all matchups? (PvP, PvT, PvZ)
    What units do you like?
    What units do you hate playing against?
    Do maps make a difference to you at this point?
    Do you like all-ins or macro games?

With this information, I can give you tips from my own playbook.

GL

3. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    With all due respect chow, some of your posts make you look conceited. Plus I'm not sure what your "role" as a dignitas coach entails but I have a feeling you make it sound more prominent than it actually is. And there's no such team as ROOT anymore... these things just make your sig misleading/questionable and your ego seem inflated. Maybe that's why you're having trouble getting through to tehazard.

4. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    My role as coach/practice team on team dignitas, I play and Obs with/against most of their players, such as SeleCt, sjow, and killer (the last two when they practice on the NA server). We go on ventrilo and discuss their play as demanded from Spades their manager.

Obviously ROOT is dead and all the players disbanded... but I was doing the same for ROOT gaming as a lot of their players are friends of mine (the canadian ones)
    Kiwikaki
    drewbie
    SluSh
    TT1 as a ringer
    Suggy
    never played with CatZ
    its only until recently Kiwikaki, slush, suggy, and drewbie found a team.

I practice with ClosingTimE, who was GM and now top 50 in the world or something.

Now there still are ROOT players, suggy and slush.

I don't know what beef you've had against me since I've started posted on these forums. I chose to post on this site because it is a smaller community than TL where there are too many people to actually put my input into discussions.

I do have an ego, cuz I love this game, and I'm good at it. I believe I give the best information on this forum tbh.

but hey ! I'll change my signature if it bothers you, I put it there so that when I give my advice, people would trust me, and that I'm not just talking out of my ***.

eZ

PS: I haven't had any problems with tehazard, dunno what you are talking about...

5. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    You completely misunderstood me. I don't know what beef you're alluding to... I was talking about tehazard continuously making whining posts despite your replies to them.

However, I do think that people who put in the slightest effort to improve in this game will realise whether your posts are BS or not - you don't need to list your credentials. Alternatively, you may look at it this way: you lose nothing if people don't take your advice.

6. Takaim

Takaim Member

You ever think... Maybe he's just a whiney noob Kuvasz? o.o We were all there once.

7. Takaim

Takaim Member

It's funny to see this post from 3 years ago talking about a whiny noob only to find out he's master ranked. Hahahaha Necromancy at its finest.

crunchyg likes this.