1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deadliest US missile strikes in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Clan Empire' started by TiNK[E], Jun 24, 2009.

Discussion in 'Clan Empire' started by TiNK[E], Jun 24, 2009.

1. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

in a glass case of emotion
    These articles pop up throughout the year of missle attacks of Americans bombing so called "militants of terror" and causing tons of civilian casualties.
    Be all you can be.

By The Associated Press – 1 hour ago

Unmanned U.S. drone aircraft have fired missiles at suspected militant targets in Pakistan's tribal region dozens of times in the past two years. Here are details of some of the deadliest attacks, based on information from Pakistani officials:

_June 24, 2009: Four suspected U.S. missiles strike a funeral procession at Makeen in South Waziristan for a militant killed in a strike earlier the same day. At least 80 people are killed.

_May 16, 2009: Several missiles hit a religious school and a vehicle near Mir Ali in North Waziristan, killing 29 people.

_Feb. 16, 2009: Suspected U.S. missiles strike a house used by a suspected extremist commander in Baggan village in Kurram, killing 30 people.

_Feb 14, 2009: Suspected U.S. missiles strike a compound used by Pakistani Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud in Shrawangai Nazarkhel village in South Waziristan, killing 27 people.

_Jan. 23, 2009: Dual strikes on at target in Zharki village in North Waziristan and a house in South Waziristan kill a total of 22 people, including foreign fighters.

_ Oct. 31, 2008: Suspected U.S. missile strikes on two villages in North Waziristan kill 29 people, including several foreign fighters.

Oct 27, 2008: Suspected U.S. missiles hit the house of a Taliban commander in Mandata Raghazi village, South Waziristan, killing 20.

Oct 3, 2008: A suspected U.S. missile strike near Miran Shah, the main town in North Waziristan, kills at least 19 people, including some foreigners.

March 16, 2008: A suspected U.S. missile strikes the home of a suspected militant leader in South Waziristan, killing at least 20 people.

June 19, 2007: A suspected U.S. missile attack hits a suspected al-Qaida hideout in Mami Rogha village in North Waziristan, killing about 30 militants, including foreigners.

Jan 13, 2006: A suspected U.S. missile strike on a militant hideout in Damadola village in the Bajur region kills 22 people, including four purported al-Qaida operative and 18 civilians.

Compiled by AP News Researcher Jennifer Farrar in New York.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j6AkB5RI9Nr8GkZJL6OudGyee9fwD99168T80

2. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    No one said war is easy

and most of these are SUSPECTED

3. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

dont be naive shadow.

4. Maelstrom

Maelstrom New Member

Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Tink... those are ''sacrifices'' made to ensure freedom :rolleyes:

Because the US has the power to decide who is to be sacrificed in the name of American Interes... erhm.. Liberty.
    That way you can happily eat cheetos and watch youtube while some family gets ''accidentally'' bombed by a ghost.
    Ironically, imagine having your entire family being nuked and you being the only survivor. What would you do? ... Me? I would become a suicide bomber and get revenge.
    So by trying to reduce terrorism they are actually increasing it, or at least going even.. while wasting trillions of dollars in funding wars which in turn lead to economic crisis, and overall making USA look like an imperialistic jerk

5. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    When it comes down to it, You dont run a country to make friends, you do whats in your best interest. Its human nature.

@Tink

Ignorance is bliss

6. exe

exe New Member

i luv how the mainstream media calls terorrists for being civilians LOL. The mainstream media knows **** about what is going on in Pakistan and all too often the mainstream media just reports back what they hear from the Taliban.

So here are 10 dead people killed by the Us americans. Ofcourse the reporter can see that. The reporter then asks the nearest human who are they? The guy answers civilians. But unfortunately this guy was a guy from taliban too.

Thats how it works. The reporters doesnt check the background of their sources.

7. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

how is bombing a countries civilians justified in the least? you take the fact you live IN the USA way to much for granite. your right, im so ignorant as to how the US runs and how a country should lead. Go sign up for the ARMY more.

Also, i dont just get my media from CNN, Fox news and other non reliable sources like Im sure alot of you do and dont think twice about. Like I said, I read these over the course and happened to find this google compilation that summurized the attacks. The most recent attack on this list of 'suspected' missle attacks I remember reading about the USA denying it completely and then later saying they had to kill those citizens because a militant leader was in that area, yet showing no proof or providing no body.

Its scarry to think how tyranus and crouded our democracy and free media is as a super power, I can only imagine how bad a REAL tyrany will be once running the show, where there is no say in government and free media doesnt exist.

8. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    1st, Im not in the army, so Go read a book more kkpl0x.

Your eating your McDonalds fast food and watching family guy cuase Uncle Sam screwed over joe shmo. Simple, basic, cut down, down to earth human fact. Your in this land doing what you want (To a certain extent) cuase the government screwed over people. Deal with it, its the truth.

Dont blame the military for your elected officials incompetence and stupidity.

9. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

you think the ability to eat fast food and the freedom to watch tv is because we bomb foreign countries? So then how the fook does Europe get its Mchamburgers and watch Britians got talent?

10. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Cuase muslim extremists think that Western Civilization ryhmes with satan

11. DewNei

DewNei New Member

hey hey hey! don't blame the army for this. it's not our fault >=O!! =p

12. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    It was aimed at me, he still doesnt know his foot from his p3n0r :/

13. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

i never blame the army for anything. u guys assume suddenly im attacking the army. Its the fact you support it which i frown apon. There is little need for a military in 2009 when a cluster bomb can kill 80 people in 1 shot, when the military has gas bombs that cant be seen or smelt the size of your hand that could wipe out a 100 mile radius of all life. This isnt the roman nation anymore.

14. exe

exe New Member

there is always a need for an army no matter what year we type.

Nation A with an army vs the nation B without an army:

Nation A invades nation B:

outcome: Nation A succesfully invaded nation B

Result: Nation B must pay 1 trillion US dollars because it looses the war.

Or you can watch what happened in Dafur. No problem.
    http://regmedia.co.uk/2007/04/11/crisis_in_darfur.jpg

15. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Tink

If ur mad about the army bombing civi's than i shall educate your liberal buttocks.

Its the Airforce that man the "DRONES" (Not starcraft drones) that do the bombing runs. So when civi's do die, its cuase some guy, 30000 miles away, thought this was a game of ACE Fighter for the N64 and wanted extra points to beat his friend

16. DewNei

DewNei New Member

*pew pew pew*
    HAH! NEW HIGHSCORE!!! xD

17. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    "I GOT 10 of them!!!! WOOOO! GET SOME!!!"

18. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

fair enuff an army is good to HAVE, but the way we use ours how could it motivate anyone to support it? explain

@shadow clever

19. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Tink, its the truth, wiki it.

Army is a comprisement (idk if thats a word) of American men and women. Regular joe schmoe's who were, for better or worse, signed that dreaded dotted line to defend out country from anything and to do the dirtiest of jobs for little, or no appreciation. You prolly cant grasp the concept of what i just said, most people cant. In any country, any person who does that, should atleast be supported, not for WHAT they are doing and for WHO, but for doing something that most people wouldnt.

Simple saying...

"A Call ran in, they answered."

20. TiNK[E]

TiNK[E] New Member

this isnt a Draft, where people should be commemorated. This is volunteer to support something that shouldnt be supported in the fact of how its used today.

Simply put you dont praise ignorance.