1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Feedback And Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forum Information, Questions and Feedback' started by TSO, Jul 4, 2010.

Forum Feedback And Suggestions

1. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    Forum Feedback and Suggestions
    - The point is to have a one-stop shop to talk about what we love about our community, and what we think could be changed to possibly make this a better place.

- I would love love love to have you guys give me threads that you like or think are interesting and tell me why you like them, I'll post a link to the thread along with the author and I will hide comments pertaining to each thread to save on space.

- I want this thread to be a place for fun, and sometimes get down to the serious business, so please help me out on this one, I'm willing to dedicate the time if you guys are willing to help.

- In order to save space I have put everything under Spoiler Tags, so that you can click it if you choose, I will label each one so don't worry, you wont be clicking blindly.

------------------------------------------

The Rules
    - There are rules however.... yes I apologize but I will be brief:

• If you are going to post something, please post it positively, constructively (even if you want to change something it can be done) and honestly. You will not be judged based on your opinions.

• This goes to the one above, DO NOT judge the views of others, we are all entitled to our opinions. You may say you disagree with someone, but do it in a polite way and show your side of it as well.

• Last but not least.... have fun please. This site if for you guys, you have to post here and spend your time here, so enjoy it.
    The List

1. A working search function in Space Junk

Side-note... post often and make this a thread to go to to make my work, worthwhile. I would prefer not to spend hours each night after a long days work editing a thread 3 people are using =]. Help me out here please

I'll begin finishing up the lists and showing an example and making it look a little nicer... it does seem a little thrown together.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    *Reserved* Just in case :)

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Who are you anyways? Seriously. :/

4. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

he is.

THE NEEEEEEEEW GUUUUUUUUUY!

5. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    What's on your mind? Post it here, good and bad I'll add em all =]

6. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I have one. The freaking search function doesn't work in SJ. I can understand the global searches omitting that diabolical place but when I specifically go to that board and click "search within board" or something along those lines, it really should work. I am not going to manually check every thread title to be able to do my work as a mod (in this case, merging threads).

7. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    I've updated... although I want to change the OP but not sure what to do with it, there aren't hide or spoiler tags and I don't want to take up a lot of room

Edit: There are spoiler tags apparently hahaha =]

there it is!! Thanks Kuvasz

8. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I have one. The freaking search function doesn't work in SJ. I can understand the global searches omitting that diabolical place but when I specifically go to that board and click "search within board" or something along those lines, it really should work. I am not going to manually check every thread title to be able to do my work as a mod (in this case, merging threads).

edit: what are the odds of you posting right when I'm testing something? :D by the way, there are spoiler tags, just use spoiler between square brackets and end with a /spoiler between square brackets.

9. TSO

TSO New Member

New York
    Ah so what are you testing hmmm? Hahaha thanks for the tip on spoilers, I would rather have hide just so that i can [ hide = and then show what it is but no biggy =] i haven't used BBCode in forever