1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Earth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Meyerm, Aug 28, 2011.

Greetings from Earth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Meyerm, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Meyerm

Meyerm New Member

Mar Sara (kidding), Chicago
    Hello, I just joined so I can simply talk about Starcraft (Battlenet forum won't let me post without SC2.) Here's a little about me. First off I am a casual gamer, and don't care about how quickly someone beat a level on hard or how many opponents they've beaten in multiplayer. I play for fun, and I may not be that good, but I like it so I don't care. I have had Starcraft and Brood Wars for about a decade now and therefore not new to Starcraft as a whole. I don't have Starcraft 2 yet, but I will be getting it soon. I'm real deticated to the games I'm interested in at the time and really like the story of Starcraft, so expect me to be focused mostly on lore and background rather than pure tactics. Background-wise I like the Zerg most, but I'm best at playing Terran. I have a few ideas up my sleave as well, and may end up pitching them for improvements/mods. I hope to get involved real soon. Oh and I forgot one thing:

Live for the Swarm!

2. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Hello and welcome to starcraft2forum.org! Always glad to have another player, especially one that's been playing the original for so long.
    Also

EN TARO TASSADAR!

3. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Welcome! Always good to have some people around who actually discuss the game the forum is named after. Right ijff? :D:D