1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bazerka, Sep 25, 2010.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bazerka, Sep 25, 2010.

1. bazerka

bazerka Guest

My names William from the East Coast (Boston).I started playing pc games a year ago and eventually found SC.Instant obsession.Since SC2 was on the horizion with all the hype and a weekend worth of beta play I couldn wait.Originally played Terran but am trying to learn Zerg.Im trying hard not to be discouraged but I am not good.Honestly I s#ck.So I am trying hard to get better.Any help is appreciated.

2. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    hi

3. tankor

tankor New Member

takes time. I was getting whooped for awhile. I never played 1 & I assume alot of my opponents have.

Personally I got better by ignoring wins or losses & just focus on getting better. ALot of players will win a few games with a cannon rush or something and just do that game after game. I didn't do that, even when I found a winning strat I tried some other strats to see if I could make them work. This game is complex & you can't learn it overnight.

4. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

The trick is to not have your troops kill one another for sport. Once you get that down, you have a huge advantage.