1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My names Rockthedojo, and Ima a Starcraftaholic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rockthedojo, Oct 24, 2010.

My names Rockthedojo, and Ima a Starcraftaholic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rockthedojo, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Rockthedojo

Rockthedojo New Member

If i go more than 4 hours with starcraft I start to get the twitch? Does this happen to anyone else? I had to get rid of my girlfriend cause she couldn't even stop a 6 pool rush and I found myself shouting noob repeatedly at my mother the other day when she forgot mustard on my sammich. I got a phonecall the otherday from my school wondering why Id been missing so much class and when I was saying bye... instead of bye I said GG ='o(

I dunno what to do about these problems. I tried seeing a therapist but it didnt work out his APM was way too weak he couldnt even micro writing and talking at the same time. Sometimes I just feel like a baneling. Like my life has been built up to be this big awesome thing but *splash* and there nothing left.

Anyone else have any similar issues?

2. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    no...

but welcome to the forumz!! unlike the world, we will listen to your starcraft problems =]

3. Cthulthu

Cthulthu New Member

Wow that's a bit extreme. I'm korean and i can go 2 weeks without SC2. We koreans have the ability to be sustained on SC for up to 3 days without eating or drinking. Any longer and we die.

4. Rockthedojo

Rockthedojo New Member

Two weeks man! whats wrong with you! Your korean you should eat, sleep and dream starcraft its in your genetics!

5. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Bah, stereotypizing will get you nowhere in life!

Look at me, I am doing fine without starcraft 2

granted, I never played it.

6. Rockthedojo

Rockthedojo New Member

Thanks for totally twisting what was suppose to be a bit of a joke and making it sound negative so you can fullful whatever need it is you have to make yourself feel superior to someone. And since you dont play starcraft 2 just shuddup and dont post in starcraft 2 how about that one for "Stereotypizing". Way to give me a great intro to the forums, you freakin troll.

7. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Ever heard of running with a joke? My answers aren't really supposed to be taken seriously. Ijffdrie does not judge.

Also, I post here because I was here long before starcraft2 came out and before I figured out I couldn't pay for a computer that could handle it. So yay for calling a long-term member a troll with your 7th post (again not judging, just pointing it out. Besides, I have seen worse 7th posts)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010