1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarCraft Chapter Summary

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Story and Races' started by SirBaron, Jun 25, 2007.

StarCraft Chapter Summary

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Story and Races' started by SirBaron, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ShoGun

ShoGun Guest

You are telling me, I just got done with omega, the final mission; I had to micro like a man on fire just to keep expanding.

2. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Bravo, Excellent !! :good:

3. Exterranminator

Exterranminator New Member

Nope,
    It was very easy if you built (vary fast) battlecruisers and killed celebrate on your left. Than you could make a long detour with a battlecruisers (and 1 dropship with medics)  and strike on the main celebrate (nearby Overmind) with Yamato gun (ignore spore collonies, attack only scourges) from the back of the cluster. Than only \medic drop to the Overmind.

4. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Took three hours to complete this last terran mission.

1. build mass tanks + upgrade siege mode to kill the ultra-ultralisk.
    2. defend your base from the zerglings and hydras + build turrets+ dropships
    3. load some tanks in dropships and send them to red cerebrate. kill him on the mountain
    4. dead red cerebrate + go extract minerals with your new base at the right + build valkiries (mass) to protect from ultra-guardians
    5. move little by little your tanks toward the brown cerebrate and protect them from air by valkiries.
    6. kill the brown cerebrate and go back to your base, and repair your units.
    7. build three nuclear silos, ghosts, and send them with tanks and valkiries inside dropships from your first base to up, and then to right. be carefull on the enemy spore colonies.

8. be vigilant ! put one ghost on a little share of ground, but protect him from a queen by mass valkiries (12) !
    9. nuke the spore colonies, and approach again, and nuke a last time to clean the area. build other nuclear missiles.
    10. send your dropships and throw your tanks in the cleaned area. protect them by valkiries, and nuke finally the ceebrate, or kill it by the tanks.

5. Yaro

Yaro New Member

Actelly it goes like this:
    1.Build 5 bunkers(3 marines n a firebat in each).
    2.Build like 12 tanks with siege mode 2 kill the torrasque without any losses.
    3.Build 6 BCs.
    4.Attak da red cerebrate with the BCs Yamato gun ( attack from the side so ur BCs dont die).
    5.Attak the brown cerebrate with da cruisers(this is the hardest: go between browns bases n kill the spore colonies).
    6.Attack the last cerebrate from the east: kill the 2 spore colonies n Yamato it.
    7.Bring 4 medics 2 the owermind.

6. -LT-

-LT- New Member

No. It goes like this.
    1. Press enter
    2. Type in: there is no cow level
    3. Press enter
    DONE :thumbup:

7. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

;D ;D ;D

Indeed, that's the best solution !

Hey, I played yesterday the Zerg mission where you get 6 minutes to destroy everything inside a Terran or a Protoss base, and then you have to kill General Duke and Fenix.

I finished this mission in ...... 6 hours !!! :upset:

8. LxMike

LxMike New Member

hey, actually I finished it in 30 minutes, in the downtime take the lurkersends them in the first protoss base, they don't have observer so you can easly rush the base, and in the same time rush the first terran base with the remaining zergling and hydra, if you have the skill, at the end of the downtime you should controled the 3 mineing spot (2 from the terran, 1 form the protoss).seal bridge with lurker, hydra+overlord and then you can kill the rest with whatever you want, I massed lurker for the protoss and mass gardian for the terran.

---> btw we should add the bonus stage and the enslave mission in this summary

9. zenithar666

zenithar666 New Member

lol i noe what u mean bruddha battlenet is pretty addictive
    i am kinda new to this forum so if anyone could please explain to me
    what exactly is the xel naga
    and what are all of the races/sub races in sc1 and 2

10. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

11. zenithar666

zenithar666 New Member

thanks man
    i mean i love the game and shit but i dont know all the history of it an stuff
    so ty again
    cant wait for Sc2!!!!1

12. Gradius

Gradius New Member

sub-cerebrate?

I wouldn't say she was ordered as much as she herself wanted to stay and hunt down the dark templar. In Starcraft: Queen of Blades(as much as i hate the book), the overmind was insistent that Kerrigan be at the forefront of the invasion of Aiur since thats the original reason he infested her in the first place.

Actually, it said that they went to Char because they were convinced that their stratagems were winning the war and that Tassadar was a bigger threat than the zerg.

I'd say they were hiding. Because Kerrigan would have just killed them instead of imprisoning them.
    Tassadar said that it was an error for him to have been lenient towards Duke ie. letting them escape before burning the Sara colonies and trying to save Tarsonis.

Thats not a known fact, it was either that or because they were faced with the imminent prospect of hordes of zerg reinforcements.

haha

Now that doesn't make any sense. :p The sun always rises on Shakuras, it's just that the whole planet is a darkened desert with probably overcast clouds.

All in all, good summary. Nice job. ;D

13. Zacron

Zacron New Member

IF I remember correctly,in the BW epilogue,they say"Raynor and Zeratul gone into separate paths and never be heard again" is that true?

14. Blackskies

Blackskies New Member

I always get an uneasy feeling about that line. Somehow it just gets under your skin as your wondering as she stands the queen bitch of the universe. What could dare stare back at her... One only knows what hellish battle will ensure in sc2.
    Btw does anyone know if the lore disclosed about sc:ghost is still official and counted as actual lore or is it scrapped now?

15. Gradius

Gradius New Member

Yes.
    It strictly adheres to canon,includes relatively few errors and doesn't intrude on any of the main events of the starcraft storyline. The author also worked with Blizzard and i'm almost positive that this is actual canon lore.

16. Zacron

Zacron New Member

If the epilogue say so,why they will be featuring in SC2?

17. wraith_q

wraith_q New Member

Pretty nice summary! :thumbup:

18. Zekko

Zekko New Member

I was looking that SC wiki page at my work just to kill time. That is an oasis of SC information and its pretty interesting. If you just played the standard SC1 and BW scenarios theres much to the general storyline of SC that someone should look into if the actual SC sci-fi story appeals to you besides just the awesomeness of the game play :)

19. onbu

onbu New Member

The story line will be much the same as BW with some changes in characters, otherwise it wouldnt be a continuation from SC1 and BW and that would be heaps anoying cause the story line is awsome

20. Archangelclk

Archangelclk New Member

such an awesome storyline, in bw it got very political which was a bit boring, but still good, alot of the stuff i honestly dont recall happening.